June is the time for weddings and this June is no exception. First up is Greg's cousin Doug. Greg and Taylor were able to join him and the Patrick side of the family as Doug said I do to Kiersten. The girls and I were not able to attend because they had to get to recital but I'm sure glad Greg captured the happiness of the day in these pictures! Congrats to Doug and Kiersten!
We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do
This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment