Having a birthday in September, I have always been the oldest of my friends. I have to endure all of the horrible birthday years first-like 29! What's great about this though is that I can go through it, deal with it,look forward to the birthday's ahead and best of all sit back and watch all my friends suffer through their horrible birthday years!! Last night we celebrated my friend Jenny's 29th birthday. In honor of our many years of friendship, here are 29 things I treasure most about Jenny and our friendship:
1. It's great to have a friend that you've had since you were 6
2. Jenny always knows how to have fun in any type of situation
3. It's okay to act silly every now and then
4. She loves taking pictures of random things just as much as I do!
5. So many memories
6. Having someone to learn life lessons with
7. Being able to lose touch for so many years and reconnect like we were never apart
8. Learning facts of life through our parents and how they dealt with certain things
9. Knowing that some memories are shared only between the two of us
10. Being able to have a friend that understands our other childhood friends
11. Sharing the feeling that Briargate is home
12. Jenny is able to become friends with anyone
13. She has her own opinions and isn't afraid to voice them
14. She is successful at her job and loves what she does
15. Understands how scary it can be to almost come face to face with a bear
16. Can share in the opinion that white leotards aren't always friendly
17. Bon Jovi is fun to watch
18. The fact that Jenny sometimes mistakes girls for boys even at Girl Scout camp
19. Having someone that can remember all of our elementary school teachers and what they taught us
20. She loves girl scout cookies so much that she will help my girls sell them
21. Knowing that she'll sit by your bedside for weeks when you are sick
22. She gets along great with my hubby
23. She understands what she wants and plans accordingly
24. Can appreciate people who play the accordion after many years with Mrs. Kyle
25. Our brother's also grew up together
26. I can drive by her families house and think about all the fun times we had there
27. We can catch up on all of our other friends together-yes we like to gossip
28. She gets to travel to fun places
29. After 23 years of friendship, we are still celebrating birthday's together
Happy Birthday Jenny~ We had a great time~
We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do
This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.






Shannon-THANK YOU SO MUCH! This was the best birthday gift EVER! I am so thankful to have such an amazing friend in you and I am lucky to have you and Greg in my life. I can not believe the pictures you have of us from when we were little, those are GREAT! You are the best, thanks for always being there for me and I agree-we reconnected as if we were never apart! Thank you for being a great friend I treasure our friendship! Love-Jenny
ReplyDeleteis this why you texted me at 10:45 telling us to come out!?!?! looks like fun but i was going to bed!!! i like the 29 facts about your friendship... i'll probably steal that idea in a month or so...
ReplyDelete