.jpg)





My very best friend Ramie Dawn is getting married in June. Along with asking me to be her Maitron of Honor, Kaylie and Alyssa were also asked to be the flower girls. This weekend we went looking for dresses. We had so much fun with the girls. We learned that Alyssa is really easy to shop for, she likes anything. Kaylie on the other hand hates everything that we pick out. She likes lots of flowers and bows...In the end we all agreed of the style dress that we want. I can't wait to see them in the wedding, they will be so cute!
so funny that they can be so different! lots of flowers and bows huh! remember that for when she gets married!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lucky bride I am to have such beautiful little girls to be with us on that day and the most amazing Matron of Honor EVER! What a fun day that was! I have so many fun memories of this wedding planning process thanks to you guys! And in exactly 5 months, it will all come together for the most perfect, fun day! Love you!
ReplyDelete