Before anything else…let me just say that spending time with family and friends is the greatest thing in my life…and because it was Memorial Day, I want to thank all of the men and women who risk their lives every day, taking their own time away from their family so that I and other’s can have the special moments like we did this last weekend!
Friday night….Dinner and fun with the Edmonds….Cortney and Curtis-I’m so glad that you guys just laugh when my Dr. Pepper kicks in and I do inappropriate things in the middle of the street…in front of all of our children! lol
Saturday…an entire day and evening spent celebrating my BFF…check out the blog post devoted to her and this day!
Sunday…territory days with the family and then a BBQ afterwards. Loved having all the cousins together and just relaxing and spending time together!
Monday…yard work and getting my porch swing after three summers of wanting one!
No comments:
Post a Comment