We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

They’re 7!!!

MVC-277X

I still cannot believe that my little baby girls who were once just 3 and 4 pounds are now 7 years old and definitely more grown than the little babies we could hold in one hand.  Celebrating the girls birthday is always so much more than just another birthday, it’s a reminder how lucky we are to have them in our lives.  Each year we are reminded that life is truly a miracle and the birth of a healthy child is a gift far better than anything else.  Those of you that don’t know, when I was only about 5 months pregnant, I was already showing signs of labor and had to be very closely monitored and put on bedrest.  I won’t bore you with all of the details, but to say the least-it was work to keep these precious girls growing until they arrived two months early.  We were very lucky to have to deal with very few problems, which in time went away.  So every December 10th, I look at my girls and smile knowing how thankful I am to be able to celebrate another birthday with them. 

kay syssa

Every birthday we go out to dinner to celebrate.  The family favorite is usually Red Robin and so once again that’s where we headed.  Greg was out of town on their actual birthday but Aunt Kala filled in and we had a great time laughing and eating our favorite food.  Friday night we had the big birthday celebration.  This year we decided to go with a Hip Hop Hooray theme at our dance studio.  The girls were able to invite all of their family and friends from both school and dance. 

IMG_7991

Everyone had a great time dancing and giggling and Kaylie and Alyssa loved sharing one of their favorite things with everyone! 

 

IMG_7962 

IMG_7994 IMG_7995

No comments:

Post a Comment