We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Now that's what I call a productive weekend!

So I consider myself a pretty productive person-a good multi tasker! And the weekend there is no exception...We are getting ready to leave for vacation and there seems to be so much to get done. At the same time, we have to remember to take time to relax and have fun..I think this weekend was quite the success of both. Here's how it all went:
Friday:
After I left work I went and had an MRI on my shoulder. I was in a car accident a couple of years ago and the doctor kept telling me it was all just muscular and with activity, it would heal. Well here I am almost three years later and it hasn't healed so the doctor decided we should probably take a closer look just to be sure it isn't anything else.

After that, we just had to get chinese take out.

Saturday:
We woke up and got to cleaning

The girls went to dance

And then I went with my sister in law Sarah to go see New Moon

Then I came home and got some facebook time chatting with my BFF, uploading fun pictures of friends and playing Cube Crash

Sunday:
Today we had our Thanksgiving dinner since we will be leaving for vacation on Thanksgiving. We cooked all morning and had my brother Kyle over to eat with us.





I got some stuff ready for Craigslist-do you want any of these things??


Got all of the laundry done

Got the kids all packed for vacation

Put up the Christmas tree


Played a few games with the kids

And now I am watching the AMA's


Are you tired??I'm a bit tired..now onto work for two days so that we can leave for vacation!!

3 comments:

  1. Great Post, I like all the Pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a busy bee!! Have fun on vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are nerdy. But funny. And your turkey looked yummy. And I will miss you BFF while you are gone. But have tons of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete