We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Monday, November 2, 2009

It's just for the first time..I feel Wicked


Last night Greg and I went with our greatest friends Ramie and Joe to go see Wicked. We had originally planned to go when we were all in San Francisco but we just had too much to do while we were there so we decided that seeing it at home would give us another opportunity to get together. So off we went to Buell Theatre.

Of course our first stop was to the bar where the ladies got their plastic bottled wine. Joe got his plastic bottled beer and Greg was able to take his Bud Latte in as well (the bar tender gave him a glass bottle that could not be taken in to the theatre so he poured it into a coffee cup).


And then the show began...not just the show on stage but the show up in our seats. Joe had quite the special effects happening in the seat next to him. The surround sound singing, the over joyous clapping, the dirty looks if he didn't applause quick enough or stand up quick enough to show his delight in the show. Wow, I really wish I could have had his seat but he just would not give it up!

The show was actually pretty amazing and the storyline kept us thinking and waiting for more. We laughed...a lot! And because I was there with my best friend who has shared so much with me...I love this song from the show:

1 comment: