So my brother Chris and his girlfriend Heather, came home for the long weekend. Heather also has a niece and a nephew so they decided it would be fun to take all of the kids to Chucke Cheese. I just LOVE Chucke Cheese!!! So for the great value of $80 here's what all one can get at a fabulous day at Chucke Cheese....
*135 Tokens (enough for 4 kids and 4 adults to play for about an hour)
*2 large greasy pizza's
*8 drinks-the kids sure love that they can get their own and mix all the soda's together!
*Lots of wonderful germs by touching all the games that snotty kids touch all day long
*Kids running everywhere, even cutting in front of you at a game or walking behind you while you are about to throw a ball at ski ball
*6 Fantastic prizes similar to the ones that you can buy at the $1.00 store for a total of 600 tickets, that will go perfect in your trash can in about a week.
*Really cool entertainment provided by a dancing mechanical mouse
*Tables that you get to clean off yourself from other people's messes so that you can have a seat.
*Kids that are having so much fun they refuse to leave after you've been there for hours.
Wow, I just love Chucke Cheese!!
Okay actually, we did have a good time. I'm addicted to ski ball and the flamin finger where I won the jackpot of 92 tickets. Yea for me!!! And I love that my kids are old enough now that I can sit at a table and they can run around and play so that I don't have to follow three kids around that all want to go in different directions. And...my kids were super great in understanding that it was time to go home. There was no complaining from any of them! Success at the place where a kid can be a kid (small and big)
We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do
This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.



great! we have a birthday party to go to at chuck e cheese next week! it'll be bronwyn's 1st experience... now i can't wait!
ReplyDelete