September we had a lot of fun while also trying to get back into the swing of the school year.
While Greg was still on his trip to Singapore/Hong Kong, the kids and I took a little day trip to play at Cave of the Winds.
We all enjoyed the Color Me Rad 5K
We celebrated our Goddaughter Mila's 2nd birthday
Taylor continued a great football season
Greg and I attended Riot Fest with our friends Mariana and Derek...lots of interesting music and people...but the best part was our awesome Ghost Busters room.
We snuck in a date night with the BFF's
The girls showcased what they've been working on in Paragon at school.
Greg took me to Seattle for my 35th birthday.
I had an enjoyable last trip of my project in Arizona...until the lockdown situation at the airport-that was exciting.
Here's a few other fun September moments









No comments:
Post a Comment