Busy busy busy continued to be the theme in November
We put together a few fundraisers for our friend Jason who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer.
Taylor had his football banquet
Greg came along on my work trip to Las Vegas
We kicked off the dance season at the first convention of the year
The boys started training for the Spartan Race
Thanksgiving was nice and quiet at home with my Grandparents
The Fogles came home for a quick visit and Judi and I had fun shopping with the girls
I had a quick work trip to Arizona where I got to see my buddy Jun
We enjoyed a day trip to the North Pole
The girls and I took my Grandma to see the Nutcracker and we got to watch the girls friend Emma perform in it.
It was a fun month for family time!














No comments:
Post a Comment