We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Friday, November 22, 2013

A little Behind

It is true....I've fallen way behind on the blog!  Could have a little to do with the fact that I am never home!  For those of you that have been wondering where I am -I have been away on work travel. For the last 3 months I've been gone most every week and then on the weekends we have been super busy with one thing or another. So I'm going to do my best to catch you all up and give you a glimpse of what our crazy life has been like lately. Okay so lets go back to September....

We started the month out with Greg having been out of town and flying back in just in time to meet up with Kyle, Joe and Taylor for a concert. He's convinced Taylor is going to be his new concert buddy!
Alyssa had a little boy ask her to be his girlfriend...she said yes....
I partied with my work friends in Scottsdale to celebrate the success of our first part of our project...a little excitement before all the hard work of the second part got started
The girls had a few fun moments with their dance friends...
We enjoyed an evening up in Copper Mountain watching legend Kenny Rogers play
The girls took a master class with the amazing Melissa Sandvig

We spent the day at the North Pole with the BFF's




We enjoyed the warm weather going out on walks/bike rides in the morning...well maybe this was just one time lol...but we did see a lot of amazing sunsets in September

We witnessed a little bit of extra crazy coming out of Kaylie and Greg

We watched the Stallions practice for their last season


We had our final hot dog Friday/soup night as Stallions




Went to some Stallions games
We watched the Stallions win their Championship game





And then took all the 8th grade football boys to a special day out eating breakfast...touring the Broncos stadium....taking pictures....eating lunch...and then going to the high school game

And that was our September!! Check the next post for the adventures that happened in October

No comments:

Post a Comment