We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Taylor turns 13

I'm a little behind on the blogging but I'm still in denial that earlier this month my baby boy turned 13!! Where has the time gone!  We had a really great time celebrating. He had all of his best buds over for a weekend of fun-hanging out, watching movies, playing frisby golf.... We also had a big family party for everyone to wish him well through his teenage years. I'm sure going to cherish these last few years of having him at home!
Here's a video we put together of Taylor growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment