We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Random

I feel as though Instagram is starting to take the place of the blog so sometimes I forget to post things that were uploaded there...this is a random post but pictures I couldn't forget about.

This is silly Gregory after he lost his earbuds (he forgot them in the taxi) so he had to use his good ol' headphones
This is poor Kaylie Waylie after a long weekend and starting to feel sicky. 

And then there's me who tried to go walking on my lunch break and got caught in the rain. Normally I would love this but I was soaked in my nice work clothes and had to sit in the car and dry off. 

And then there's Oxley who just loves having both of his parents working from home so that he can lay in the basement on his nice doggy bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment