We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Stallions Finish up their Season

I cannot believe that I am saying this but I was totally a lame mom tonight and didn't take any other pictures at our football banquet. I was either so tired that I forgot or the times we are together with the football team just seem like our every day moments these days so I forgot this was one of the more important moments. Either way I can't believe I forgot but we did have a good night celebrating another season with these boys-9 seasons and counting! And once again even with new coaches-Taylor's smile and positive attitude was the focus for Taylor's season.
A few weeks later they were honored at the high school for their hard work and season. The boys loved hanging out at the game together and thinking about the future of high school ball together.

No comments:

Post a Comment