Being a "Dance Mom" I always get asked if I watch Dance Moms the show. I actually never had until I had been asked so many times that I figured I should watch just to see what everyone was talking about. After watching two shows I just had to laugh because you can't possibly have that much drama like they do on this show. But when our studio heard that Dance Moms was going to be in Denver taping the show we just had to go check it out. We got there and had to sign waivers complete with pictures so that we could sign off on being in the show. It was pretty interesting and I can't wait to see the actual show play on tv to see what they made out to be drama. From what we witnessed it was just a normal small competition with no real excitement. We got to sit pretty close to the "Dance Moms" and watched each time they escorted the moms to and from their seats to watch the girls perform. The one mom on the show that seems to be the most drama actually seemed to be the nicest one! Each time she came in and out of the auditorium she stopped to hug girls that were in the aisle and take pictures with them. Our girls got to take pictures with Abbey Lee and some of them even got to meet the girls of the show. We got to stand close by in the hall as they played with a little girl from a local studio who has down syndrome. They just sat there talking to her and letting her dance for them.They all seemed really nice as well and were amazing little dancers. It was a fun experience!
We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do
This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

No comments:
Post a Comment