We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Middle School Dance

Taylor had his first middle school dance tonight. It was cute to watch all of the boys hang out at their lockers and prepare to go into the dance. I'm glad that al lof his friends are getting use to me taking pictures of these moments and are actually starting to expect it! A few funny moments to remember about this:
This morning I asked Taylor if he knew what to do if a girl asked him to dance and he replied tell her yes and dance with her. (Correct Answer)
Then I reminded him that his hands go on her waste…when I asked him later in the morning where his hands went-he replied "on her butt" (Wrong Answer)
When I got to the school he asked me to go home and get his deoderant b/c he was starting to sweat…

My goodness my boy is growing up!! Turns out there were no slow songs and the boys referred to it as just a big 3 hour long party instead of a dance.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment