We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Vegas!!


When Greg found out he was going to Vegas for a conference and staying at the Aria, I knew I had to go. I knew I would have a lot of time by myself but it sounded perfect so off we went! Of course it was a one time only chance to stay at such an elaborate hotel but we loved it. I loved the water wall outside and LOVED the smell when you walked in..it was like vanilla that they were pumping into the air!

After getting checked in and meeting some of Greg's work people, we were off to have lunch at Diable-one of our favorite's on the strip. I drank and people watched as Greg worked!
Our first night we walked the strip and went walked through a few hotels...nothing exciting but still fun

Tuesday Greg started his conference so I spent some time at the pool...
That night we went to see Zumanity...

And then ate dinner at the Irish Pub and listened to the band...

Wednesday we had lunch at Cabo Wabo during one of Greg's breaks...
Then we had dinner at Hard Rock...
And then watched the fountains at the Bellagio and a few drinks before Greg went to party with all of his work people at a private party in the hotel club.
It was a perfect combination of fun and relaxation and a great way to spend some time with just the two of us.

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a great trip!! I'm super jealous ;) And Vegas is one the places we still HAVEN'T been to!! I'm pretty sure we're like the last 2....ha ha! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete