When Greg told me that he had a conference to go to in San Diego, I immediately said I wanted to go. I had never been there and I really needed to get away for a few days so off we went. We flew in Tuesday morning and we were welcomed by Greg’s Uncle Bill who was so nice to drive us around all day seeing the coast. We were able to see each beach and little town along the way, chat over coffee, see a 360 view of the city and the Mexico borderline, and eat at the fish market. Later that night they took us out to eat in Coronado Island and then later that night JJ drove down from LA. We enjoyed a few drinks in the bar and watched a late night movie. On Wednesday Greg was off for the first day of his conference while JJ and I got ourselves lost downtown then decided to head back to Coronado Island before he left to go back home. That afternoon I took a much needed 3 hour nap before heading over to Bill and Sharon’s for dinner. On Thursday Greg was back to his conference and I toured more of Coronado Island before meeting back up with Greg and taking off with our friend Ashley to tour the city. She took us to Old Town and Seaport Village and then at Greg’s request introduced us to Crazee Burger where Greg had an ostrich burger before we had to head to the airport. It was such a great little trip and I absolutely LOVED the weather. I do have to say though that I am still far more in love with San Francisco!
We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do
This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment