We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Little More Vegas

Stefany finally uploaded her pictures so I had to steal a few and put them up…Still wishin I was back in Vegas! We had so much fun!

34690_1480760217934_1201652252_31139731_4597503_n 34729_1480787738622_1201652252_31139801_4062752_n 36173_1480758857900_1201652252_31139715_3911358_n 40150_1480730097181_1201652252_31139700_191352_n 59608_1480758377888_1201652252_31139714_7807733_n 64311_1480730697196_1201652252_31139704_2216813_n 64930_1480722256985_1201652252_31139639_5684692_n 64930_1480722296986_1201652252_31139640_5548817_n 64930_1480722416989_1201652252_31139643_7720269_n 64930_1480722456990_1201652252_31139644_2116029_n 64930_1480722496991_1201652252_31139645_4151823_n 65221_1480728937152_1201652252_31139689_2009028_n 65221_1480729097156_1201652252_31139693_4067877_n

No comments:

Post a Comment