We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Recital

I had originally put off writing this post because I was waiting for Greg to render out the videos I took of each of the girls dances…..but then after learning that Greg’s handy dandy little professional camcorder recorded the whole time without sound…I put off this post out of frustration!  But I realize there is much more to say about the girls recital than our silly camcorder dilemma.  I would say that I will try to get the videos posted at a later date when we have sound…but really it’s not likely considering we are already moving on to our next season of dance.  Anyhow if you weren’t able to catch the girls at one of their competitions or recital this year you sure missed out.  Recital for us, is the time to celebrate the dance year and just have fun and we sure did that.  The girls had 6 numbers this year and danced in both the Friday night and Saturday night show.  I spent my time running back and forth from watching, to helping with costume changes…although the girls are getting pretty good at that themselves!  Greg spent his time experiencing his first year of backstage duty….I think he and others may have just had the best time at recital…see for yourself in some of the photos and videos further in this post!  But to sum it up….we are so proud of the girls not only with their talent but fur the strength and dedication they exhibited throughout the dance season this year. 

Great job ladies!!

DSC03241

Backstage and rehearsal time

211 32302 DSC03217 DSC03220 DSC03221 DSC03223

DSC03231

DSC03239  DSC03247 DSC03255 DSC03271 DSC03278 IMG_5363 IMG_5598 IMG_5601 IMG_5714

A Little Prayer Before the Performance

DSC_0013 DSC_0016

Bella’s Lullaby

DSC03264

32321 photo2DSC_9510 DSC_9512 DSC_9516 DSC_9518 DSC_9522 DSC_9525 DSC_9526 DSC_9528 DSC_9531 DSC_9533 DSC_9534  DSC_9536

IMG_5449DSC_9538   

 

 

 

IMG_5450

IMG_5567

 

 

 

Be Bop Shop

3232 DSC_0084 DSC_0085 DSC_0086 DSC_9458 DSC_9460 DSC_9468 DSC_9490 DSC_9491 DSC_9504 Hot and Cold

photo231321

DSC_0038 DSC_0046

photo21321

      A Pirates Life For Me

DSC_0028 DSC_0029 DSC_0030 DSC_0035 photo3 photo1121

It’s a Small World

323211 DSC_0063 DSC_9420 DSC_9421 DSC_9423 DSC_9452 DSC03173 DSC03184 photo154 Everything is not what it seems

652 DSC03224 DSC03226 DSC03227Hanging out With Friends

DSC03160 DSC03232 DSC03233 DSC03234 DSC03235 DSC03237 DSC03238 DSC03240 DSC03242 DSC03261 DSC03265 DSC03277  Time to Celebrate

DSC_9578 DSC03236 DSC03243 DSC03245 DSC03279 DSC03280 DSC03282 DSC03283 DSC03286 DSC03287 DSC03288

No comments:

Post a Comment