How is it that just yesterday I was holding a little baby boy in my arms, taking naps together, singing songs together, playing with trucks and trains…and now here that same boy stands at 10 years old! Lucky for me he still lets me cuddle up with him…although I’m sure I don’t have too much longer with those moments! I’m so proud of Taylor and all of the things that he has become and does in life. He’s so passionate-both Greg and I take pride in passing this on to him! He’s so creative and constantly thinking-something that’s sure to bring him great things in life! This year we decided to celebrate his birthday just a little bit different with a BBQ just for him with family and close friends and then a special party just for him and his friends. He chose laser tag which seemed to fit all of them perfectly! We also took him out to dinner..he got to choose-he chose Sushi!
We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do
This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.
No comments:
Post a Comment