We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Summer=Craziness

So as you can see, I have been a little behind on blogging. I have not posted anything that we have done in July...maybe that's because we haven't been home much of July! From 4 days in South Dakota, 4 days camping up at Taylor Resovoir, 1 day in Wyoming, a day or two in Denver...life has been a bit crazy! I think I'm overwhelmed by the amount of pictures to sort through and the task of getting them up on the blog. But for all of you on facebook...you can see each of those trips and more! You'd think we wouldn't have time for much else with all of those trips going on but as it turns out, we just fill up every little hour of our days and keep busy. The girls have been back at dance and already have one of their competition pieces done. They go in tomorrow for another and then again on Sunday for another. Busy busy! Taylor has been enjoying his time with friends and spending some much needed one on one time with Greg. Greg actually has been home this month. June he spent most of the month in California. We're glad to have hime home! As for me...I decided to get back in to Heritage Makers. Somehow after all that goes on, I still find time to turn all of our wonderful adventures into stories. Make sure you check out my website www.storiestoholdonto.com

So I'm off to bed....check back later to see if I ever got pictures from July uploaded or if I just moved right on to August!!

No comments:

Post a Comment