We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Girls First Ever Concert

24906_1325077660907_1649877031_752593_7463661_n

DSC02268 DSC02269 24906_1325077140894_1649877031_752584_5689351_n 24906_1325077220896_1649877031_752585_2555248_n DSC02243

Back in April the girls and I went to see Taylor Swift with our friends, the Ocanna’s. 

24906_1325076980890_1649877031_752580_5595662_n

We also met up with our friends Stacey and Ashlynn.

 DSC02255 DSC02253DSC02254 

We took all the girls to dinner and had so much fun watching them get so excited for the show. 

DSC02244 DSC02245 DSC02246 DSC02250 Here’s some shots of the opening band Gloriana who I love!!

Here are some shots of Kellie Pickler who was also a blast to watch. 

And finally Taylor Swift!!! 

The moment Taylor came on, I was in complete ahh of having daughters and watching them having so much fun! 

24906_1325079260947_1649877031_752621_2895038_n  DSC02267DSC02274 DSC02275 DSC02312 DSC02320DSC02317 DSC02319 

DSC02332 DSC02333

DSC02349 DSC02350 DSC02362 DSC02394 She was amazing.  I had heard that she spends a lot of time recognizing her fans and really trying to reach out to every single one..Little did we know just how close we would come to seeing this.  About half way into the show, a mic was set up just a couple rows behind us in the aisle in which we were just two seats from.  Sure enough, down she came.  I think we were shocked that she was there that we didn’t think to put the girls on the outside of the seats and by the time we tried, little girls from all over had trampled over our seats to get to her and our girls weren’t able to get to her.  But it was a great experience anyway!

24906_1325078740934_1649877031_752609_3728694_n 24906_1325078900938_1649877031_752613_5712261_n I’m so glad that we went and I can’t wait to share another concert experience with the girls!

24906_1325077940914_1649877031_752598_746553_n 24906_1325078100918_1649877031_752600_1251976_n

24906_1325079940964_1649877031_752627_7058275_n

And to Kaylie and Alyssa:

“And I didn’t know if you knew, so I’m taking this chance to say…That I had the best day with you today!”-Taylor Swift The Best Day

No comments:

Post a Comment