We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Monday, February 22, 2010

I Heart My Babies

0511-0901-1216-3013_Happy_Valentines_Day_Message_clipart_image

My Valentines Days have become more and more about Greg and I sharing our love with our three little babies.  This year we spent our day doing everything with our kids.  We began with heart shaped pancakes for breakfast

DSC02062

After breakfast, we took the kids to Color Me Mine where they each painted their very own mug.  It was such a relaxing fun way to spend time as a family

 DSC02070 DSC02069  DSC02071

DSC02065

DSC02063 DSC02066

DSC02068

DSC02072

DSC02064

DSC02074

DSC02067

    DSC02075  

DSC02073

DSC02077 DSC02078 DSC02079

DSC02076

DSC02080  DSC02096

From there we went to Red Robin for lunch and then later that night we had fondue for dinner. 

DSC02083 DSC02084 DSC02087 DSC02088 DSC02089 DSC02093

My babies are my world and I love that I have a husband that shares the same joy in spending Valentines Day with them.  Don’t worry we had our own date time the next day. 

ist2_419124_painted_hearts

No comments:

Post a Comment