We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do
This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
HO Adjuster
Ocassionaly we have fun at work. For those of you that didn't know before, I am a homeowner insurance adjuster. I know...how can I possibly enjoy this job?? The truth is, most of the time I can enjoy any job as long as I have co-workers that are fun to be around. As soon as I joined this department I was placed on "Team Young". Theresa Young was my supervisor and I very quickly learned that her team was the loud and crazy team, often doing things a bit differently than the other teams in the department. One of these things included referring to ourselve's as Ho's. Just recently Theresa took a promotion and left us but not before getting us all HO shirts that say Team Young on the back. We now have them on our chairs to remind us of our fun and silly team...We have to behave now!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment