We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Alyssa tries out songwriting

For quite some time Alyssa was very much into music and songwriting. She still loves music but I just stumbled upon this song that she wrote a couple of months ago...
I won't let the rain fall down by Alyssa Jones

I won't let the rain fall down because of you.
You're so rude to us
You probably know why
You'll jump to the sky
And the sun will rise by my side
Then you'll walk slowly back to me.
When you stop, I will say go back to your place which is a thousand miles away from me
But I can still see you and your tear drops saying goodbye
And then we jump to the sky
And you'll go crying back home


I'm not sure what all of that means but I thought it was pretty intense for a six year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment