We are so glad that you are visiting our blog. It is here that you can learn all about This Jones Family and all that we do

This Jones family began in 1997 when Greg and I started as friends over a Christmas break. That friendship soon turned to a relationship and as time passed by, we kept growing together, not really knowing that we were building our future together. Three years after we started dating, we made our first commitment to create a family together and promised forever to eachother. Taylor was born in 2000 and two years later he became a big brother to twin girls Kaylie and Alyssa. We're a small little family that loves to spend all of our time together. This is how our story began, please check back frequently to see how our family continues.

Monday, May 11, 2009

What it means to be a mom

Each year on Mother's Day, I feel that the day is not so much about being honored but more for me to remember how truly grateful I am to be a mom. I love knowing that I have three little beings that look up to me for guidance and lean on me for all of the love and support that I can give. Mother's Day allows me to step back from all of the busy chaos that we call our life and remember how each one of them mean the world to me. I hope that as much as they showered me with their love yesterday, they know how much I love them too.


It was a nice day for all of us. Greg and the kids got up and left the house with the dog (the dog causes more problems in the morning than the kids so they took him with them in the car). They went and picked up my favorite skillet from Village Inn and came back to serve me breakfast in bed. After that we got up and went to Lowe's and Home Depot to get stuff for our garden and we came home to get all of the plants in the ground. Afterwards, we met up with the rest of the family for a Mother's Day dinner at Texas Roadhouse.




1 comment:

  1. I love the picture with you and the kids! great pic!

    ReplyDelete